NTA Panelist Commends Governor Yahaya Bello's Security Strategy
KOGI STATE PROCURES ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT AMBULANCES
Kogi State sets another record as it procures sophisticated Advanced Life Support Ambulances (ALSA) to serve the good people of Kogi State. The ambulance which will be the first of its kind in the History of the State will place Kogi among the very few States in the Country to own such a State of art mobile life saving unit. The ambulance has fitted in it all Intensive Care Unit (ICU) gadgets that can be used by Paramedics/Medical personnel to perform resuscitation and other advanced interventions while on transit to the hospital. Some of the gadgets specific for Advanced Life Saving manoeuvres include: Ventilator, AED, Pump infusion devices, capacity to deliver medications etc. These are in addition to other gadgets for Basic Life Support.
This is a milestone achievment for His Excellency Alh. Yahaya Bello, the Executive Governor of Kogi State as this will boost our ability for rapid response to medical emergencies. Our amiable Governor continues to display his love and commitment to the Health Sector by approving innovative ways to ensure the good people of Kogi State are able to access quality and affordable Health care Services. With this Governor at the helm of affairs, it continues to remain a rare privilege to be a Kogite at such a time.
Dr Saka Haruna Audu
1. Installation of 500KVA/33KV/0.415KV at Igala Unity House
2. Installation of transformer at Inozi/Ageva, Okene LGA.
3. Installation of transformer at Central bank Area I community, Lokoja.
4. Installation of transformer at Kogi State Hajj Commission, Lokoja.
5. The completion of 33KV electricity overhead line extension from Zango-Daji junction to Banda in Kogi State.
6. Supply/procurement of 6Nos. of 500KVA/33KV/0.415KV transformer at MRD Headquarters.
7. Step down of transformers at:
(a) Odokoro in Ijumu LGA
(b) Ileteju/Ogidi in Ijumu LGA
(c) Ekirin Adde in Ijumu LGA
(d) Iyara in Ijumu LGA
(e) Owode/Ogidi in Ijumu LGA
8. Step down of 500KVA/33KV/0.415KV transformer at Ife Olukotun
9. Completion of electrification of Isanlu GRA, Yagba East
10. Electrification project at some communities in Adavi Eba:
(a) Opetu community
(b) Ebachi community
(c) Apachi Adoza community
(d) Irevure Eba community
(e) Ikamani/Adador community
11. Step down of transformer at Karara/Igoti community, Kogi LGA
12. Electrification project at Irepeni/Oziokutu, Adavi LGA
13. Electrification of Araba Salifu, Ajonugbelegu Emewe Opada I & II Community, Abocho, Dekina LGA. Additional Work: Ajakalaga, Okowowolo, Ofoda.
14. Step down and Installation of 500KVA/33KV/0.415KV transformer at Omoko, Kogi LGA.
15. Completion and connection to the National Grid of the following communities in Kogi LGA:
16. Completion of electrification projct at Irepeni 1 & II communities, Adavi LGA.